Do you sometimes wonder if you’ll ever speak French fluently? Does it sometimes feel like you’ll never be able to pronounce French words correctly and master French grammar?
That’s perfectly normal, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
You don’t need the language learning gene to become fluent in French, you don’t need to live in France, you don’t even need to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon learning the conjugation of the verb “avoir” by heart.
French Together™ teaches you the 20% French you need to understand 80% of conversations and speak with confidence.
Here is what you will find on French Together:
- The phrases and words locals use all the time but that textbooks don’t teach you.
- The cultural knowledge you need to not only speak French but also act French.
- The grammar rules that are truly useful like this simple gender rule.
Here is what you won’t find on French Together:
- Useless words the French never use and boring vocabulary lists.
- Confusing grammar rules you don’t need to know to speak French.
- Simplified French pronunciations that destroy your pronunciation (I always try to include audio recorded by native speakers instead.)
Bonjour ! I’m Benjamin Houy
I’m a Frenchman living in London.
Five years ago, I had no idea of how to learn languages, and frankly, I didn’t care that much.
All the people around me spoke French and most of them didn’t understand a word of English.
At that time, learning languages sounded like a boring process, all about grammar books and endless lessons….
So when I discovered learning could not only be fun but that speaking other languages could open up a whole new world full of great discoveries, exchanges, and amazing experiences, everything changed.
Instead of focusing on repeating endless lists of words in the hope that it would finally stay in my memory, I decided to learn languages by doing everything I could in the languages I was learning.
Not only did I make more progress in one year than I had made in the six previous years, but I had fun doing it.
Every new encounter with foreigners made my desire to learn languages and discover new cultures grow.
After an amazing experience teaching French in South Korea, I created French Together to help you learn French the way I learned English: using a proven method and lots of authentic French content.